SBK are organizing the third event devoted to CUP – primarily for MDT members – this time in Manchester on Monday 9 October 2017 (the previous, very popular, events were held in Birmingham and London).
- Updates on the potential of molecular profiling and immunotherapy
- Gathering evidence to support and enable CUP service improvements
- Building effective pathways from primary to secondary care for CUP patients
- Driving forward nursing competences within CUP services
- Improving the patient experience between care teams
- The role of imaging in overcoming diagnostic challenges
We will put a link to SBK registration when it is available for this event.